Warmer weather means berries are at their very best! Take advantage of the season by making yourself this super scrumptious, antioxidant rich and wonderfully simple breakfast.
Here are the 5 ingredients you’ll need…
Red, White and Blue Overnight Oats
Makes 1 Serving
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tb. Maple Syrup (or a few packets of Monk Fruit)
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Chopped Strawberries
Optional toppings: A couple dashes of cinnamon, a pinch of salt, 1 Tb. ground flaxseeds, and/or a couple chopped walnuts
- To make these overnight oats, start by adding the oats, sweetener of choice and almond milk to a mason jar or other vessel of choice. Stir well.
- Next, add the blueberries, followed by the chopped strawberries.
- Place the jar in your fridge and allow your oats to chill overnight or at least 6 hours.