These treats aren’t only d-lish, but they’re on the healthier side, too! This is all thanks to their high-fiber and minimally processed ingredients.
Healthy ingredients aside, these 5-Ingredient No-Guilt Elvis Cookies will definitely satisfy any chocolate craving in just a few easy steps!
5-Ingredient No-Guilt Elvis Cookies
Makes about 6 cookies
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Chocolate Chunks or Chips
- 1 Rounded Tb. Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tb. Maple Syrup
- Optional but recommended: One pinch of salt.
1. Preheat your oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork until it’s mostly smooth.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
4. Drop 6 equal sized and evenly spaced mounds onto a parchment-lined or lightly greased baking sheet.
If you try these, please let me know what you think in the comments below!