You can never go wrong with some delicious and hearty tacos! This easy-to-make vegan version is sure to be a hit at your next Taco Tuesday celebration.
Vegan Fajita Tacos
Makes 6 – 8 tacos
- Corn Tortillas
- 1 Package Beyond Meat Beef Crumbles
- 1/4 Cup Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Bag Frozen Fajita Vegetable Blend
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- Optional: Avocado, Salsa, and/or Hot Sauce
Here’s how to make them:
1. In a large pan, add Beyond Meat Crumbles, fajita seasoning and 1/2 cup of water. Bring it all to a simmer, stirring frequently. Cook about 5 minutes or until hot.
2. Transfer this mixture to a bowl and cover with a plate to keep warm.
3. To that same unwashed frying pan, add the frozen fajita veg mix, 1/4 cup water and a pinch of salt. Cook until veggies are hot and most of the water has evaporated.
4. Meanwhile, remove beans from the can and heat in a bowl in the microwave or in a pot on the stove.
5. Warm tortillas by placing them directly over the flame on the stove. About 30 seconds on each side. Use tongs to handle!
6. Assemble tacos by placing beef crumble mixture in tortillas followed by veggies. Enjoy the refried beans in the tacos or on the side. Yum!
If you try this taco recipe, please let me know how it went in the comment section below!